To provide high quality, ethical legal services that meet client needs in formulating and implementing County policies and programs and reaching the County's goals.
- To serve and protect the County, its treasury, and its governing body, by providing timely and accurate legal service and vigorous representation of the County in litigation
- To maintain the highest professional and ethical standards
- To foster high morale and productivity in the work place through collaborative efforts dedicated to continuous improvement
- To provide the highest quality of clear and objective legal advice without intrusion into political or managerial affairs
- To maintain a tradition of mutual respect and professionalism
- To ensure confidentiality to our clients in all matters