- Who can register to vote?
- Who can pre-register to vote?
- How do I register to vote?
- What is the deadline to register to vote?
- I have just moved. Am I required to re-register?
- I did not vote in the last election. Do I need to re-register?
- Do I have to be registered to vote in order to register other voters?
- I registered at the Department of Motor Vehicles, but my county elections office says I'm not registered. What can I do?
- Where do I send my voter registration form after I fill it out?
- How many voter registration affidavits can I get if I want to register people in my community?
- How can I cancel my California voter registration?
- What is the Voter's Choice Act?
- What are Voting Assistance Centers?
- How can I vote a Vote by Mail ballot?
- When may I apply for a Vote by Mail ballot?
- When is the last day to return my voted Vote by Mail ballot?
- How do I turn in my Vote by Mail ballot on Election Day?
- Can anyone distribute Vote by Mail ballot applications?
- Why am I in a mail ballot (Vote by Mail) precinct?
- Is there a toll-free telephone number I can call regarding voter information?
- What can be done to increase voter participation?
- What is Remote Accessible Vote by Mail?
- How can I request an RAVBM?
- How do I use the RAVBM system?
- How can I submit my RAVBM ballot once I have voted?
- Is my vote kept private if I use an RAVBM ballot?
- When can I access my RAVBM ballot?
- What is the deadline for returning my marked RAVBM ballot?
- Is the RAVBM system available to military and overseas voters?
- Can I still use RAVBM if I cannot sign the envelope (or declaration)?
- I am unable to make a “mark”. Can I still vote using RAVBM?
- What happens if my county rejects my signature, “mark”, or stamp?
- Any other questions?
- Watch a Video for More Information about RAVBM