- Print our request form (forms are located below)
- Fill out as much information as possible on the form.
If you do not have the Sheriff's Office Case Number, please make sure you have the date, time of the incident, location of the incident, reporting party, the suspect (if any), and victim information.
Please make sure you fill out your name, date of birth, driver’s license number (or California ID), address, and current phone number. If requesting for another entity please fill out their information in the boxes and have them sign the form.
- Please submit a copy of your driver’s license or California ID with the request.
Once requests are filled out, the requests can either be mailed to:
- Merced County Sheriff’s Office 700 W. 22nd St, Merced, CA 95340
- Any Application sent with no ID will not be processed and will be returned.
Once requests have been processed, the Merced County Sheriff's Office will contact you and advise your report may be picked up and the fee of the report will be announced at that time.