PACE Complaint

Filing a Complaint Against a PACE Assessment

Complaints should be filed with the Department of Business Oversight (DBO).  The DBO relies on complaints to help them protect consumers, borrowers, and investors and to obtain redress for them when they’re victimized by unlawful, unfair, or fraudulent business practices.

File a Complaint

More Help

If you need assistance with the complaint form, please call the DBO directly at (866) 275-2677.