Revenue & Reimbursement
Effective July 1, 2015, the Merced County Department of Revenue and Reimbursement is no longer handling the collection of delinquent court-ordered debt, which is now managed by the Merced County Superior Court. Due to this change, the County implemented a new model of collection services to deal with the limited number of remaining accounts and is using an outside vendor – Professional Credit Services.
If you need to make a payment or discuss your account, please contact the appropriate agency listed below:
- For Court-Ordered payments, please contact Merced Superior Court at (209) 725-4220.
- For Human Services Agency (HSA,) please contact HSA directly at (209) 385-3000.
- For Unsecured Property Tax, please contact Merced County Tax Collector at (209) 385-7592.
- For Community & Economic Development, please contact the department directly at (209) 385-7654.
- For City of Los Banos-Non booking fees, please contact (209) 827-7000
- For City of Merced-Non booking fees, please contact (209) 385-6864
- For all other County debt, please contact Professional Credit Services (PCS) at (866) 254-2993 or contact the referring department directly.