Who Would Make a Good Grand Juror
- Are you a good listener?
- Can you cooperate with 18 others toward a common goal?
- Can you keep a secret? All of your work must be confidential.
- Have you the stamina to commit yourself to a full year of productive work?
- Can you ask thoughtful questions, review documents, and help write lucid reports?
- Are you interested in trying to increase the efficiency of local government, save taxpayers’ dollars, and improve services?
- Can you attend a minimum of six daytime meetings or field trips and two general meetings per month?