Merced County California

Go To Site Search
How To Report A Crime
If you have an emergency, you should dial 911 immediately!

Otherwise, click on the appropriate link below to report a specific crime.

Real Estate Fraud

Welfare Fraud
To make an anonymous tip for Welfare Fraud call: (209) 72-FRAUD

Merced County 2222 M Street Merced, CA 9543 Ph. (209) 385-7434 Toll Free (800) 226-6452
striving for excellence