GENERAL PLAN AMENDMENT GPA17-001 / ZONE CHANGE ZC15-003 / DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT DA16-001
Poquito Lakes – A request to amend the general plan land use designation from Public/Quasi Public Facility and Mixed Use to Medium-Density Residential, and an accompanying amendment to the zoning designation from Single Family Residential (R-1) and General Commercial (C-2) to Planned Development (PD) to allow for construction of 103 multifamily residential units, private clubhouse with parking lot, and related improvements. A development agreement is also proposed. The project site is an approximately 10.8 acre parcel located on the north side of First Street, 600 feet west of Lander Avenue/SR 165 in the Hilmar area, identified by Assessor’s Parcel Number (APN) 015-150-023. CEQA: An initial study/mitigated negative declaration has been prepared. SM
1) Open/Close the public hearing;
2) Consider the prepared Initial Study, Mitigated Negative Declaration, and any related comments;
3) Recommend the Board of Supervisors certify the Initial Study and Mitigated Negative Declaration prepared for the project;
4) Recommend the Board of Supervisors approve/deny General Plan Amendment GPA17-001;
5) Recommend the Board of Supervisors approve/deny Zone Change ZC15-003; and,
6) Recommend the Board of Supervisors adopt/deny Development Agreement DA16-001.