MHSA Plans, Updates and Reports
Welfare and Institutions Code Section (WIC §) 5847 states that county mental health programs shall prepare and submit a Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan (Plan) and Annual Updates for Mental Health Services Act (MHSA) programs and expenditures.
The MHSA Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan (Plan) and Annual Update process is required by statute and is a process in which the County reports to the community the status of current and future planned MHSA funded programs.
MHSA 2018-2019 Draft Annual Update-Public Hearing
The required Public Hearing on the 2018-2019 Annual Update will be held on November 6, 2018 as part of the Merced County Behavioral Health Board Meeting.
The Public Hearing will be held at 301 East 13th Street, Conference Center, Room C207, Merced, California, and will start at 5:30 pm. This hearing is open to the public for comments or questions about the 2018-2019 Annual Update.
Recent MHSA Plans, Updates and Reports
- Program Update to the 2017-2020 MHSA Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan (Reversion/Reallocation)-FINAL (Adopted 08/14/2018)
- 2017-2020 MHSA Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan - FINAL (Adopted 12/19/2017)
- 2016-2017 MHSA PEI Annual Program and Evaluation Report (1st Annual)
- 2016-2017 MHSA Innovation Annual Project Report (1st Annual)
MHSA Annual Revenue and Expenditure Reports (ARER)
Visit the State DHCS Annual MHSA Revenue and Expenditure Reports by County webpage to view
Merced County's historical and recent ARER.
Historical MHSA Plans, Updates and Reports
- MHSA Program Update to 2016-2017 Annual Update-Capital Facilities - FINAL
- MHSA 2016-2017 Annual Update and Innovation Plan - FINAL
- MHSA 2015-2016 Annual Update - FINAL
- MHSA Program Update to 2014-2017 Three-Year Plan - FINAL
- MHSA 2014-2017 Three Year Program and Expenditure Plan - FINAL
- MHSA Program Update to 2013-2014 Annual Update
- MHSA 2013-2014 Annual Update
- MHSA 2012-2013 Annual Update
- MHSA 2011-2012 Annual Update
- MHSA 2010-2011 Annual Update
- MHSA 2009-2010 Annual Update
- MHSA CSS 2008-2011 Three Year Program and Expenditure Plan
- MHSA CSS 2007-2008 Program Expansion Request
- MHSA 2006 & 2007 Progress Reports
- MHSA CSS 2005-2008 Three Year Program and Expenditure Plan-Original Plan
Other MHSA Documents
MHSA Agreement - CA DMH and Merced County DMH
The MHSA Agreement between Califonia Department of Mental Health and Merced County of Department of Mental Health
MHSA Prudent Reserve FY 2009/2010 Funding Request
The MHSA Prudent Reserve Funding Request for FY 2009/2010 is currently available for public review.