- Rabies vaccinations - $5
- Microchips - $15
- The low cost vaccination clinics are managed by VIP Pet Care Services and independent contractor. Prices services other than rabies vaccinations or micro chips are available at the pet owners request. The cost of any service services requested by the pet owner are determined by VIP Pet Care Services.
- Depending on the volume of customers, you may have an extended wait.
- If you have limited time or have a scheduled appointment, we suggest contacting your local veterinarian for vaccination services.
- Any animal brought to the clinic must be on a leash or confined.
- If your animal has behavioral issues, is difficult to control, or unsociable, please plan on having someone with you to restrain the animal away from other participants.
- Animals will be vaccinated and customers served at the discretion of the Veterinary Staff.
- For safety and sanitation please do not bring your animal into the business office.
- For disease control and sanitation you are required to clean up after your pet. Plastic bags are available for this purpose.
In the unincorporated areas of Merced County, the law requires all owned dogs or cats over the age of four months to be vaccinated for rabies. Dogs of this age are also required to be licensed with Animal Control.
For questions or for more information, please call the Animal Control staff at (209) 385-7436.